CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, June 4, 2009

My lil reading rainbow.

Sophia loves to read with Mommy. She has always loved to hear me read with my dramatic way, and now I find her doing the same thing. As I walked up to her closed bedroom,( She has been doing that of late, and says she needs her privacy lol) door to put away some of her clothes, and I heard her reading with much emotion in her voice. I opened the door, and there she sat on her bed surrounded by her baby dolls sitting in their high chairs, and carry seats reading to them. It was soo cute. LOL. I did not have my camera handy! Would have been a cute pic. Anyhow I hope she continues to love books as her Mommy, and Daddy are big book worms!! Ben loves to read too, but Spencer can take, or leave it.

0 comments: