CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas morning.

Sophie waking up with her Silky.

Good evening. I hope you all are having a blessed Christmas. Praise be to God for his many blessings. The kids are still pumped, and ready to start enjoying some of their gifts after spending most of the day out of the house, with friends, and family. Spencer loves his neat gadget house phone from radio shack, and I must say now that he has shown me all it can do I want one. His phone is better than the regular house phones. LOL. He is big into radio shack, and electronic gizmos. Benjamin is tickled to death with his hi tech skate board, and new bike. Sophia will be busy busy with her new easel, barbie's, and barbie castle. Willy got me some music CD's,,, John Mayer, a nice purse, and some books. I just love music, and I love to read!! I bought Willy some headphones he can wear while watching his programs, and not have to hear back ground noises of the kids. :) God is good, and we thank, and praise him for our family, and friends. May God bless, and keep you all in the coming year.


0 comments: