CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, December 20, 2008

For My sister

Hi!

I am Heidi. I am surprising my sister with this blog because she is so special to me and has been wanting to get one started. She is wonderful, gifted, talented, smart and has three beautiful kids who I am in love with too. (oh, and a great husband who treats her like a queen) They have a crazy lot of pets and I am thinking she will use this blog to talk all about them and post pics of them all.

I titled the blog "Coles on the Roll" because they are always on the move. They wake up very early in the morning, since they live out in the boonies, and never stop. School, work, ballet, basketball, church, wal mart, cheer leading, gym, and traveling a little out of the way to get to all these places are usually part of the everyday routine.

Their minivan quite frequently overheats but it is still rolling...... I love you sister!


Heidi

1 comments:

The Cole Family said...

I am the first one to leave a comment on your blog.... Love ya!

Actually someone else tried and emailed me that it would not work so I am working out the kinks:)