CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 23, 2008


MerryChristmas from the Coles.


The kids are excitedly awaiting Christmas day. Sophia has been constantly singing the Hippopottomos song, and knows the words, and tune quite well. We will be bringing our piano home soon this Christmas too. Sophia is anticipating piano lessons. I don't know yet how I will work this into her already packed schedule of Dance classes, and Cheerleading, but we will see how it pans out I guess. Cheerleading, and Ben's basket ball will resume around the first of the new year. Benjamin is going to play a few Christmas songs on his trumpet for Grandaddy, and Grandmomma, Willy's parents who are visiting from the Tennessee valley area. They will be here until the Sunday after Christmas so we will have fun!! Spencer mentioned something about working on a 5 page essay he will need to have when he heads back to school after the break. I am enjoying my break from school, but am already missing our special kiddos. I think about them daily, and wonder how they are enjoying their holiday. Well, Merry Christmas to all of you, and God bless.. :)

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Wow! how did you get Spencer to smile:) hah! And Sean wore his Ireland shirt for the last two days. I finally had to peel it off of him last night so we could go out somewhere. Can't wait to see ya'll on Christmas day!

I will add Teresa Treloars blog for you and a few others if you like.

The Cole Family said...

yeah leave me some blog friends. Teresa already told me you could give me her info. I believe I have her email info on my list of all the other Teachers from work, but I do not have her blog site. Thanks. I am about to get started on the corn casserole. I bought a big pumkin pie from costco, and a Pecan pie from the commisarry to bring to Mom's. :) can't wait to watch all the kids open their gifts. :) Sophia keeps talking about going to build a bear with Maw Maw, and everyone. We told her she might get some money for Christmas, ands that she could go shop for Build a B clothes for her animals. I need to talk to you about something before we get to Mom's for Christmas dinner. Also mR. vAUGHN OUR NEIGHBOR IS GOING TO PLAY SANTA FOR SOPHIE TONIHGT. HE IS GOING TO BRING OVER THE ART EASEL WE GOT HER THAT SHE ASKED SANTA FOR, AND HE IS GOING TO HAND IT TO HER, AND TELL HER NOT TO OPEN IT UNTIL cHRISTMAS MORNING. cALL ME WHEN YOU CAN OKAY?? lOVE YA.