CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Kindergarten?

Sophia went on her first school field trip today at the muesuem of fine arts. She says they watched a puppet show, looked at all the art, and went to Ida Bell Park for a picnic. There were 5 kindergarten classes from school to attend. She was so excited about riding a bus for the first time. I only wish I could have been a chaperone. When our boys were little I took a big part in their school activities, but with working full time, and with the job/field I am in I worry about asking time off to participate. :( Anyway Later this evening I asked her if she wanted to go to kindergarten again next year, and she said NO!!!! Next year I will be in First grade, and only babies will be in kindergarten. I said oh so you are a baby now? She then said oh no. I am not a baby. Some of the kids in my class do act like babies , but I don't, and next year I will be in First grade, and will not have a baby report card! I will have a real report card like my brothers do. :) I thought that was really cute. She then said well, I have homework to do, and I don't understand where my pencil is, and the crayons are. Sooo I guess that was my hint that the conversation was at an end. LOL. She says things I should be constantly recording so I can keep them for her when she grows into a woman. :)

0 comments: