CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Sophia's first dance competition

Somebody back stage did not do good on make up.

Sophia, and cousin Lily. Lily gave Sophia a plant, and some presents.

Not my favorite costume.


I do not know who did the make up on these little girls!
Sophia is at the top. She refused to be at the bottom.



Sophia is excited about competing. They are uop next!!




Sophia's dance team Cheetah Love by the Cheetah Girls instructed by Ms. Heather won Silver at the Platinum National Dance Competition Febuary 28th 2009. Here are a few pics. I didn't really like the costumes as they were too grown up for such sweet little innocent girls, but they did do a great job on their disney dance number. :) I did a better job with pictures on my sister Heidi's camera!! I'll post a better one when I can get em. :)

1 comments:

Teresa said...

I'm with you on that makeup thing! She is beautiful without it. Congratulations on Silver!