CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 5, 2009

New family member.

Hello friends.

This afternoon while at school I was told my phone rang a few times while I was in the lounge running the copy machine, and when I returned the call I found it was my Sister. We spoke for a few minuets, and she told me that my husband said I could come get CoaCoa the Guine Pig that was a class pet at the Montesori school she works at. CoaCoa is the same coloring as our Daushaunds, and we have been sitting here chuckling at CoaCoa. She runs around her big cage, and it truly looks like she is having fun. It may be because she spent 2 weeks in her smaller carry cage, altohough she did get lots of exercise in her play yard. My Sister, and her 2 sweet kiddos had been baby sitting for CoaCoa during the Christmas break, and when I walked up the driveway Sean saw me, and said loudly I know why your's here aunt Heather. You are here to take CoaCoa home with you. He said I will miss her, but she will be like my cousin, and I can see her sometimes. A little while later after my Sister loaded the huge cage, and all the stuff CoaCoa would need for her new home with us Sean said see ya later CoaCoa, and ran back into the house. Anyhow after I came home It took our Son Spencer to get the heavy wooden bottom part of the cage inside, but we finally got CoaCoa settled. We have just been sitting back watching her run around, and Sophia, and Spencer can't stop laughing at her as she runs around in circles, stops to drink some water, run some more then stop to eat. She surely will be spoiled rotten just like all the rest of them around here. I Will post a pic when I can. :) Have fun at school this week!! I know I will. We all are in for a big workout with our special bunch. Anytime our kids are out for more than Two, or Three days it is a challenge to get things back on track!!

2 comments:

Heidi said...

I really never got comments until I got some blog freinds and then I leave them comments and vice versa....

I will miss coco but I know she has a great home...

Heidi said...

I really never got comments until I got some blog freinds and then I leave them comments and vice versa....

I will miss coco but I know she has a great home...