CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Sick day.

Well today I spent the day at home with Sophia. On the way to school this morning Sophia got sick in the new car, and was still getting sick after we walked into the school office. She started her antibiotic today , and Ben will start a second round of meds for a lingering double ear infection that he was seen for a week ago on a Sunday. This past Sunday morning at Pri-Med they had to irrigate his ears. After I got Sophie home this morning she seemed to perk up a bit except for looking a little pale, and not having much of an appetite. A little later on in the day I was able to work with her on learning to identify money. I started with the coins, and the dollar bill. We worked for about 40 minuets on it. Last week I started introducing her to Time. I was given some really cute clocks from Chic Filet. I sarted her on the whole hour, and then a few days later we started on the half hour. I am going to try, and alternate a few days each week on both practicing money, and telling time. :) I don't want to bore her too much.

0 comments: