CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 26, 2009

Oh be carefull little ears what you hear.

Like the old song goes Be careful little ears what you hear should also be oh be careful little mouth what you say. We found this out just last night during song service at church!! About 6 months ago Willy, and I were discussing our disapointment in a certain young lady that we had admired for several years, and the discussion was about the young lady becoming, or seeming to start acting conceited by posting bacoodles of self taken snap shots of herself in sexy poses on her e-mail/blog. They were not dirty, or anything, just very boastful, and very un becoming such as laying back with sexy expressions, or lifting her dress up to her thigh, and stuff like that. She was only a young teen, and we were disapointed. We only made a few comments to each other about it, and that was that. One of us made mention of her older Sister's self taken pictures as too sensual, and that she may have been following after her big Sister. Anyhow last night in Church Sophia kept asking me something about the young lady. I will call her Jenna for privacy sake. I couldn't hear Sophia over the music, so I leaned down closer, and she had to repeat it to me Three times before I understood what she was asking me. My heart nearly fell when I realised what she was asking me!! Nearly 6 months later she was asking me this question. Mommy?? Is Jenna really a sex bug? What's a sex bug? I was in shock because number one I don't remember Sophia even being in the same room with us when anything close to that was said, and 2nd that was like 6 months maybe even longer when That discussion even took place which was over, and done with in a matter of minuets. So the lesson learned is we will be very careful what comes out of our mouths from now on for all our sakes!! :)

0 comments: